Vision boards are effective tools to find out what your dreams are, to focus on what you want and to achieve your life goals. Making a vision board will help you to be more successful and fulfilled in life. They are easy and inexpensive to make and only need a little bit of space. Vision boards are helpful to discover “your self” and to just have fun and play around. Live a life of possibility! Let go of the limitations.
(I posted links to” how to make a vision board” instructions at the end of the post)
“I’m sure you have a theme: The theme of your life. You can embellish it or desecrate it, but it’s your theme, and as long as you follow it, you will experience harmony and peace of mind.” – Agatha Christie
It’s interesting how some people are born knowing what they want to do in life and for others it is a long, long windy road. I have collected a few tips, how you can be more successful in finding out: “what are your life goals, what are your dreams” and how you can achieve your life goals. The steps are simple, but they require your participation: you have to practice every day. They will teach you new ways of thinking by practicing self love, gratitude and faith.
- Keep a vision journal and when ever you experience something you like, or you think about something you would like to do, write it down. Do this every day for a period of at least 21 days, but longer is better.
- Look at your life and find out what works and what does not work. Sit with it for a while and if you feel the time is right: make changes.
- Check out your environment, are you surrounded by clutter or crazy people? Do you think about a lot of things, that need to be done, but you don’t do them? Try to put them on a list and step by step get them done.
- Establish a daily exercise program, go out into nature and walk. While doing that try to be present to your surroundings.
- Think positive thoughts as often as you can, it will generate positive energy and attract good things into your life.
- Be grateful for what you have, it’s one of the easiest practices to generate a higher vibration. There is always something to be grateful for and even if it’s only that you have food for today.
- Have some kind of a meditation time, where you get quiet and centered. We normally get the best insights in this state. Ideas come to us without any struggle, of having to figure it out, or how to make it work.
- Believe in yourself and the process of life, do the best you can with what you have. Set new goals and believe that you can achieve them. Believe, believe, believe…………..If you have a hard time to believe practice it, it’s like exercising your muscles, the more you do it the the stronger they get. The more you practice the more you will believe, do not give up.
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” — Albert Einstein
If you have any questions let me know and be so kind and leave a comment at the end.
Here is a gift for you “The Secret Behind Creativity”
May we all be happy and playful