This is an exciting theme for me as a Real Estate agent. I always ask clients what features they would like to see in their home, so to make a vision board and bring it to your agent makes it very easy for everybody and adds an element of fun and creativity to it. Vision boards are always a great conversation piece, show them to your friends and get even more inspired.
Now how do make a vision board to attract your dream home? It’s 8 simple steps:
- Keep a running journal call it dream home journal and make a list of what you want.
- Get supplies (17″ by 24″ poster board, glue, scissors, magazines: Elle Decor, Architectural Digest, Dwell, Vogue Interiors, House Beautiful, Veranda, Metropolitan Home etc. get the magazines that reflect the style you like.
- Go through the magazines and rip out the pages of images you are attracted to, look at your journal list, what exterior style, location, view, garden, bathroom, kitchen etc, or just go by our gut feeling.
- Cut t the images
- Lay out the images, I normally use larger images to form the back ground and smaller ones to finish. (check my video at the end of this post for more details.)
- When you are satisfied, take the images off and start gluing them onto the poster board.
- Hang it where you can see it as much as possible, you can make it your wall art piece.
- Look at it dream about it, see yourself move in, see yourself live there and enjoy it.
Now have fun with it, if you have any questions, go to the contact tab and ask me, I love to help realize dreams and help you create our life. Making a vision board is a creative process, do not over think it, go with our gut feeling. A brief meditation before you start will help get you in touch with your inner creativity.
If you like to find out how creativity can transform your life click here to download my free gift to you: “Secret Behind Creativity”
What? Either a blog post about the change or a good vision board story. Click here for more information.
Are you ready for something new? Become a member, learn about creating your life and your-self
click here to join Creative Life Now, my new membership site for women who would like to transform their lives with creativity.
“Nourish your spirit” is the motto. Learn how to find joy and fulfillment in life, in a community of like minded women. Click the blue link, or the image to join Creative Life Now. Are you looking for community, friends, ideas, tips, motivation and inspiration? You are in the right place the content is yummy: What is creativity? How can we be creative in a simple ways? Let’s support each other and share ideas.
If I can recommend one book that changed my life: “The Artist Way” by Julia Cameron