I recently decided to participate in a program called Master Manifesters, developed by Robert MacPhee who has been leading mastermind groups for Alex Mandossian, Jack Canfield and John Assaraff. I have been participating in personal development workshops and seminars for many years and totally love it, but now I needed something to help me implement all the ideas I learned about.
The core of the program is a 5 step approach. I know that this will help with the visualizing and manifesting process when I make my goal boards. The process is simple, but it is very important that we belief that the goals can be achieved, it has to be crystal clear and focused. If there is any doubt it will weaken the results. Here the 5 steps
- Who am I
- What do I want to achieve
- How will I feel
- Letting go of attachments
- Inspired action
Let me explain these steps, how I understand them and then I will tell you where this connects to how to make a goal board or vision board.
- Only when we know who we are at our core can we express our creativity and live life from a place of power and not force and be totally present. Great book “Power Versus Force by Dr. David Hawkins, (a very successful Psychiatrist who had some enlightened experiences). Most of us forgot who we are because some of our behaviors and how we expressed our creativity was not accepted when we were little, so we tried to behave in ways that we were liked and accepted.
- We need to know what we want, if we want to achieve our dreams. If you do not know what you want, don’t worry it can be learned. 10 years ago I had no idea what I wanted, if I was asked it would spin me into pure terror. Now I know exactly what I want. Keep a journal with you and whenever something pops up in your mind that you want to do, be, or have, write it down. Don’t edit, don’t judge don’t analyze, just keep writing things down.
- This is about getting in touch with your deepest feelings and emotions. We see ourselves with our dreams realized our goals achieve, how does it feel, what does it look like. The point to this is that our subconscious mind does not know the difference between real events or made up events. But it wants to turn these emotions of well being and success into reality, like energy attracts like energy.
- What keeps you from doing the things you want to do, trying new things and taking action. It’s the little or not so little voice in your head that tells you, You’re stupid, it won’t work, why try, you’re a looser, it’s too hard and on and on it goes
- The last thing we need to do is to actually do little steps toward achieving our goals. You want to learn Spanish, first find out where they teach Spanish and next you sign up for classes. It’s that simple instead of one huge goal, break it down into small steps and just do the steps, but you have to do it, otherwise nothing will happen.
These steps are exactly the steps you have to take when you want to make your goal board work and achieve your life goals and intentions. If your beliefs do not match the energy, if you want to double your income but you doubt it, it will not work, or will take longer. I just want to stress the importance of you practicing to be aware of your thoughts, feelings and emotions. If you question your dreams, just practice positive thinking and believe in your self. Don’t give up it’s a process
If you like to find out how creativity can transform your life click here to download my free gift to you: “Secret Behind Creativity”
What? Either a blog post about the change or a good vision board story. Click here for more information.
Are you ready for something new? Become a member, learn about creating your life and your-self
click here to join Creative Life Now, my new membership site for women who would like to transform their lives with creativity.
“Nourish your spirit” is the motto. Learn how to find joy and fulfillment in life, in a community of like minded women. Click the blue link, or the image to join Creative Life Now. Are you looking for community, friends, ideas, tips, motivation and inspiration? You are in the right place the content is yummy: What is creativity? How can we be creative in a simple ways? Let’s support each other and share ideas.
If I can recommend one book that changed my life: “The Artist Way” by Julia Cameron